[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Tue Jul 17 15:42:41 EDT 2007

I think these meetings are for anyone to come, but one of the days is
supposed to be easier for those in Europe to attend. Thursdays are in
the middle of my work day, so Tuesdays are best, but attendance hasn't
been greater than 2 people yet.

Did anyone show up for last Thursday's meeting? Any notes?

What can we do to improve membership attendance?

-Reid