[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Jul 17 18:42:56 EDT 2007

Yes, only Kevin and I were there on Thursday and the minutes were
pretty much the same as Tuesday. I'll post them though. I felt a bit
like "well, what's the rush if so few people want to attend?" I was
also caught off guard by having to leave town. Hopefully once the
meetings ramp back up, I can miss a meeting time without feeling the
need to cancel. Thanks, Reid, for offering to meet today -- I just
got back so late that I was afraid to risk going forward with the
meeting, that and we all don't really have a list of MSN IDs to watch
for each other. That's easy enough to fix -- I just didn't have time
to get it together last night.

Michelle