[games_access] Meeting Tuesday at 9am NYC Time -- Cancelled

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed Jul 18 16:26:22 EDT 2007

Hi Michelle,

The only week days that I can make are Monday or Wednesday at 12pm New York
Time (5pm British Summer Time). Sorry to be a pain!

And for everyone else - don't forget to use the www.timeanddate.com site for
a list of your time for scheduled meetings:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedform.html

We also need to send out reminders with a short meeting agenda attached I
think - might help. I'll try to send reminders as I get a chance.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk