[games_access] today's meeting

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Jul 19 21:03:42 EDT 2007

Yeah it was pretty insane -- I was in a residential area so I wasn't
going fast but there were kids everywhere! So I ran a stop sign
(luckily no one else was there) and picked a nice hedge in front of a
house and yanked the keys out. The emergency break didn't do much and
I was in a "ok, just pick a scenario and go with it!" kind of rush.
It didn't take long for everyone to come around and see what the deal
was. I didn't get a ticket because I didn't leave the scene and no
one was hurt and I basically did what I could do to try and avoid a
major accident. Also they *could tell* I wasn't going fast (no sure
how but I suppose that it's probably due to how easily I crash landed.

I think that we might need to switch to Tuesdays and Wednesdays in
order to grab Barrie. I'll send around another annoucement -- so you
may need to switch your Outlook for the Thursday meeting but I'll
send a confirmation to the list.

Car troubles, kids everywhere...eeee...nice morning...they called an
ambulance even! But the only thing I needed was anti-anxiety med! I'm
sure my dreams will be easy tonight...eeee...

Michelle