[games_access] today's meeting

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu Jul 19 20:13:02 EDT 2007

What a story.  That's a nightmare for anyone.  Did you pull the key out of
the ignition?  That turns off the motor I'm not sure if you can cool the
emergency brake but probably.

I have my calendar messages in my Outlook software for reminders for
meetings I was there but didn't see anyone else online.  So now I'll be at
all of them as soon as I get the alarm for the next three months my
schedule.  It's every week Tuesdays and Thursdays?  I know I can't make
Tuesdays not that early.

Robert