[games_access] today's meeting

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Fri Jul 20 03:48:15 EDT 2007

Wow, glad you and no-one else got hurt! Any ideas which supervillain it was
this time who sabotaged your car?

Wednesdays might be better for me, I haven't been able to attend to a
meeting so far :( With the holiday-schedule and new-job-rush-jobs and
old-job-rush-jobs (finishing Audio Game Maker!) there's hardly any structure
in my life. Will try though...

Off for dinner... oh no, wait, breakfast.... err...

Greets,

Richard