[games_access] today's meeting

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 20 11:23:02 EDT 2007

Oh I'm safe with the Polonium -- I'm not planning any trips to
London. ;) Although...I was unable to get a "normal person" visa to
China and got the offer of the "person with expired security
clearance" $1000 visa...which I didn't take, as I'd already lost $500
in the deal...who was I? Perhaps that explains the total block I have
about the 80s and 90s...

Michelle