[games_access] torque closed captions

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Sun Jul 22 19:34:29 EDT 2007

Thanks for reminding me Barrie, I also had trouble knowing which
executables or batch files to use. For the one button FPS I couldn't
move at all and I didn't see the character moving automatically. For
the captioning one, I didn't see any captions.

Can you provide more info on which executables to run and which levels
we need to load to see your work?

-Reid