[games_access] Calendar, subsbribe

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Jul 24 18:45:40 EDT 2007

Hello all

OK. I've setup a public calendar at Google. It's searchable through
Google so now it's easy for anyone to find our schedule. For now,
just Tuesday meetings are in there.

If someone else want access to edit it, or share it to sync etc, let
me know

Here it is (made a tinyurl to make sure no mail problem with the long
Google link)

http://tinyurl.com/2nms5a

/Thomas