[games_access] Michelle's annoyance...:-)

Charles Jackson cataclysmicknight at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:44:50 EDT 2007

While I'm not deaf, I'm nearly deaf in one ear, although that's not
the point either LOL. I live with my wife, and we sit side by side
with our laptops (nerdy, eh?) while watching TV. This means that if I
want to check out a youtube video or something, I have to do the same
thing - put on some crappy headphones and listen, totally ignoring my
wife. I haven't played a web game with sound in years, which sucks for
when you have to put your own sound in a game.

Sorry - point is, I think there are a lot of people that would love to
see more things CC-ed. I'm the type that likes to have CC on TV all
the time, and likes to read along with things. My daughter is
partially learning to read from CC on her cartoons, and lots of others
have done the same.

You go CC!! :) Sorry for the ramble :)

--
Crush the Critters: a Whack-a-Mole adventure for your feet!

The Game's Home Page: http://www.hedonismgames.com

On the Great Games Experiment:
http://www.greatgamesexperiment.com/game/crushthecritters/