[games_access] top-secret update. Request links to accessible games

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Jun 2 12:36:35 EDT 2007

Thank you Michelle.  I do have that this guy think I have defined it.  So I
could post those games on my web page.  But it would be a lot easier to find
a direct link to them if you could?  Don't have much room on my page.

Are there any free servers out there I could upload the stuff to with a code
so and I can create links to the in the top-secret forums?

It's not exactly a time crunch.

I do know that in top-secret we are told to do not use original material.
So I wouldn't be able to copy and post any coding for sure.  Or any images.
As reference yes but not for a project.

I have not created the discussion group yet on the accessibility.  There is
one though that I started on the user interface.  You can check that out.
It's really difficult you can just search for a topic.  And you can't search
a username for the topics they created.

We are supposed to have the ability to get e-mails every time somebody
responds to a post or thread that you created.  But they haven't gotten that
working.

The thread I created for user interface is here.  It's for a task but the
task is not an unlocked yet.  Should login first.
http://phpbb.acclaim.com/topsecret/viewtopic.php?t=4455

The place that I will create the topic on accessibility requested by David
will be in the forum below.  General discussion.  But I haven't yet.
http://phpbb.acclaim.com/topsecret/viewforum.php?f=70

When you login and then putting in this link for some reason it might not
bring up the page.  So I would probably keep the link you have after logging
in the forums and just select the last two thirds of that link after .com/

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com