[games_access] IGDA GA SIG Website -- feedback needed

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Thu Jun 21 16:03:24 EDT 2007

This seems like a good top 10 accessibility pointers for good accessible web
design:

http://www.webcredible.co.uk/user-friendly-resources/web-accessibility/testing-web-accessibility.shtml

It also has links to web-testing software for strict accessibility. People
often forget how important images are for many people to help them
understand - and to improve how easy it is to read a page. Using plain clear
English is very important too. I think on this list we often use terms and
abbreviations that are not common knowledge. For the web-site we really must
explain everything clearly: http://www.plainenglish.co.uk/

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk