[games_access] Brain Controlled Virtual World for the Disabled

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 07:21:00 EDT 2007

This morning on ./

http://www.newscientisttech.com/article/dn12136-virtual-world-sharpens-mindcontrol.html

What's the status on brain-machine interfaces nowadays? My ex girlfriend
does research on these at the university of tubingen in germany and her
patients can move a cursor on the screen but it isn't very accurate. (but
for moving in a virtual world it doesn't necesarry have to be that accurate,
in contrast with for example a fps).

Cheers Eelke

On 6/27/07, Thomas Westin <thomas at pininteractive.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
> been too busy to think of anything SIG related lately, but I'm planning to
> attend the Thursday meeting (tomorrow)
>

> what's the plan, are everyone on vacation perhaps or do we have meeting
> tomorrow?
>

> Thanks
> Thomas

> Thomas Westin
> VD / CEO
>

> Pin Interactive AB
> :: Digital Culture Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com