[games_access] GDC: in retrospect

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Tue Mar 13 16:23:38 EDT 2007

I think we are having success in the GASIG beyond my expectations. We are
getting some international press coverage - we are getting exciting articles
published around the web from our members - we have seen accessible games
nominated for awards - we have seen Game-Accessibility.com grow into
something very useful and important with our help - we have a presence at
the biggest gaming event in the world - we have disabled and non-disabled
people on board with passion.

Maybe we have a mountain to climb, but that's what makes it so appealing to
me personally. I know it can be done, but we really shouldn't pick ourselves
to bits without celebrating our successes.

We must keep building.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk