[games_access] GDC: in retrospect

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 13 17:13:28 EDT 2007

Thanks Barrie -- you always are the calm within the storm :D

I think that this discussion needs to happen in a different way. I
think it would be great to talk about some "hey maybe we should try
x, y, z next year" in a way that is not me attacking others and
others -- whether or not it was meant that way -- attacking me. All I
ask is that people keep in mind that I put an enormous amount of work
into GDC and to only hear that we are off track, failing, etc makes
me think "well, great...I not only put in a year's worth of work into
it, but I did it in such a way that was a spectacular failure."

We should always talk about improving. But we also need people to put
action behind their words.

Michelle