[games_access] my response.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Wed Mar 21 15:41:11 EDT 2007

I can't send messages to our book list so I'll have to respond here even
though I know we should move it to there.

Thanks for your honesty Eelke I have one question before I really comment.
Is your reaction coming from pure anger or is it a resolve your looking for
trying to be civil with the words you can find at the moment I just need to
know because it's good for us to speak our mind but it's really in the
format it is said kind of not good for the team.  I missed a lot of what
went on after I had to leave.  I think we should think as a team.  I'll be
able to respond more once I just hear a few things.  Thanks.  I have a lot
of thoughts myself.  Truly.

Thank you.

Robert

www.RobertFlorio.com <http://www.robertflorio.com/>