[games_access] Jam's last project...

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 28 18:40:10 EDT 2007

It was so frustrating to read the last line that said that Jam was
still to be suspended. It's hard not to feel like great and promising
projects such as this are being held hostage due to governments
having to cave to industry -- I mean surely there's some compromise
that can be found to get this to kids that could really, really use
this. Ah...but I'm not a politician...

Michelle