[games_access] Today: United Nations Signature Ceremony

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Fri Mar 30 02:16:58 EDT 2007

Hi all,

Today Friday 30, the UN has a
"Signature Ceremony of the Convention on the Rights of Persons with
Disabilities and its Optional Protocol"

it's live today at 10.00 New York Time (GMT -4)
http://www.un.org/webcast/

I don't know what the signature means in terms of entertainment /
leisure where games would fit in, but I guess school is included and
that could mean better possibilities for GA to be implemented

/Thomas Westin

Pin Interactive
www.pininteractive.com

:: Digital Culture Analysis and Development
:: 3D Games and Development  Tools
:: Terraformers: Award Winning 3D Game for Blind and Sighted