[games_access] KQED Video on Game Accessibility

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 2 13:17:01 EDT 2007

Hey everyone --

Just in case people got confused -- I wanted to write the station a
letter to thank them for doing the story (and point out the
Sony/Microsoft snafu...which they already know about). I didn't mean
that I was going to write an angry letter -- there's nothing to be
angry about (ok, except the filming us eating...that was just plain
weird!). :)

So I'll include your comments in the letter so send your reactions!
I'm hoping they might be willing to do a follow up, perhaps at GDC
2008?

Actually I had all the stuff you sent but they were particularly
interested in the quad controller. It would have been interesting to
show the brainfingers device to but they really just had 10 minutes.
So if our dream of getting onto the expo floor becomes a reality for
2008, we could really show some cool stuff.

It's also great to see Ernest really getting into accessibility --
that's just plain cool!

Michelle