[games_access] We must get data sooner than later

AudioGames.net richard at audiogames.net
Tue May 8 16:27:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'll try and get some new statistics from the Accessibility foundation,
which usually has some stuff lying around - at least for Europe. By the way,
for those who don't know yet, I have left the Accessibility foundation for
at least half a year to work at the School of the Arts Utrecht (where I
already worked too) in order to finish my PhD thesis. This means that much
of what I did at Accessibility (such as GA.com, GA articles and GA research
and stuff) is temporarily on hold *for me*. The foundation continuous with
their game accessibility activities and although I tend to only focus on my
PhD for now, I will be doing some GA stuff, like the HCII conference and
also some stuff for a possible upcoming European project on game
accessibility. I'll be available through email as usual so you'll probably
won't really notice any difference. And I will continue my SIG-related
activities as usual. And since I officially still work for Accessibility,
but am only on a temporary leave, I will continue to watch over GA.com.

Greets,

Richard