[games_access] We must get data sooner than later

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue May 8 16:14:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for looking up some statistics.  I missed a couple of the
conversations.  What is this for?  I can guess.

That would come in so handy for all of us when we go to propose our ideas to
people and they ask us things like, how many people do you actually think
our in that genre?  And usually my answer is "ah well I think there is, from
my experience I've seen, last I heard 2 million people in the United States
have some sort of eye blindness, so; to me that is a good reason to make
games accessible."

I feel so embarrassing telling things like this to people but I know
recently that statistics are a huge selling point.  I haven't had the time
to do this myself.  thanks.  That would be a really good thing for us to
tackle really hunker down and see who's out there who is our market so we
all know.  Thanks.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com