[games_access] We must get data sooner than later

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue May 8 17:04:03 EDT 2007

Is that really reliable though for our needs?

I looked at the provided web site below.  Between the age of 16 and 34 for
males.  Physical disabilities that are employed.  The number was around
300,000 people in the United States.  For males unemployed and number was
around 500,000 people.  I'm not sure we want to look for statistics on who's
employed that might help to know if they can afford the stuff these games,
but really knowing what the extent of their disability is.

The margin of error was 71,000 people off by that and the physical
disabilities lists was up around 100 million people.

What does it take to be registered with a disability though.  We don't know
what they're taking into account with these census.  Is there anything more
precise maybe we can contact a university to help us to create one?

Michelle maybe your university will if you applied for some sort of research
group to put together some sort of legalized official lies census that might
put your university on the mark they might find you for it.  Keep in mind I
don't know what I'm talking about but seems like that's what happens at
universities.  Don't know what I'm talking about because I don't know if
universities do that.  That's what I think.  :-)
Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com