[games_access] please vote for Roberts scholarship entry to win!

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Tue May 15 00:33:34 EDT 2007

Hi -- I've been sick all weekend and was having to grade my 100+
student's projects so I fell off the face of the earth a bit (yes, it
was my monthly chronic evil pain that completely leaves me curled up
into a ball and needs multiple ER trips...sigh...).

BUT! I just voted for you Robert --- everyone, it's really easy to
place a vote from the link below so please take a few moments to do
so. This could really help Robert realize his post-graduate dreams!

Michelle