[games_access] MMOG Topics for Terra Nova?

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Sun May 20 15:19:27 EDT 2007

The post I'm working on now is on exactly that! :) Mark at AbleGamers
also wants to work with us on the Great Games Experiment portal for
game reviews, basically seeing how we can port content from multiple
accessibility sites into GGE. Not sure if Mark is on this list but
I'll forward this to him just in case he's not.