[games_access] Game Accessibility Conference

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Mon May 21 19:20:14 EDT 2007

I agree with, Thomas - 2008 sounds better to me too. And of course, London sounds great by me(!). It would make life easier for me to bring and demonstrate a lot more equipment if it was here. I don't wish to seem selfish though, so happy to hear alternative thoughts...

Just thinking - we do have a lot of new stuff to show off from the IGDA GASIG even without the book being ready (Game Over!, Help You Play, Special Effect, Game Accessibility Shop with new stuff in such as Geoff Harbach's fully compatible PS2 switch interface and so on)...

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk