[games_access] Ideas for GDC 2008

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue May 22 20:22:03 EDT 2007

Thank you I appreciate the input tremendously.  That's a definite good
outlook making it more worthwhile for everyone.  I will have to keep in mind
though number for me to make it not I won't be able to afford those passes.
So I'll have to try and work extra hard to win this top-secret thing.
:-)lol

Make sure I can get there.  The last three days makes sense.  That does make
sense also finding out what kind of format is best for a documentary or how
films get viewed their.

What was some of the advice that the competitors gave us?  I hope it's
juicy.

Robert
www.RobertFlorio.com