[games_access] E For All, and other stuff

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed May 23 12:17:26 EDT 2007

One thing I realized with the Nintendo Wii is that there isn't one
technology or technique that makes something accessible to everyone.
It's the combination of many different options and techniques that
give people the choice of how to access the games they play. In other
words, I think all of the ideas presented are equally valid because
someone is likely it find them suitable for their needs. The trick is
getting developers to implement all these options in a way that
doesn't overwhelm the user.

-Reid