[games_access] Game Accessibility Conference

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Wed May 23 17:59:21 EDT 2007

"I'm kind of concerned whether we will be able to attract an audience
for it" I think the first GDC had 7 attendees. We shouldn't put
unrealistic pressure on ourselves with our first conference to bring
in huge numbers or big names. The other questions you ask are right.
If it's a conference, I'd want to see some sessions geared towards the
academic/research crowd talking about ways to improve accessibility
and others geared to developers talking about the practical
implementations that work now.