[games_access] E for All

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Wed May 23 19:12:29 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have the funds to go. I could go but I'll probably be busy with teaching.
By the way, i have all the accessibility equipment (e.g. quad
controller, one handed joysticks & stuff, still need to order some one
button) so we don't have to ship it from the UK.

cheers eelke

On 5/22/07, Reid Kimball <reid at rbkdesign.com> wrote:
> There's a possibility I could attend as it's on the west coast.
> There's another conference I'll probably attend in Oct, will send an
> email about it soon.
>
> -Reid
>
> On 5/22/07, d. michelle hinn <hinn at uiuc.edu> wrote:
> > Yes, couple that with a booth at GDC...for the first time we'll have
> > the chance to really get the word on the street! Or at least the
> > 'net. :)
> >
> > >wow! that will be THE Arcade! Excellent
> > >/Thomas

> > >Thomas Westin
> > >VD / CEO
> > >
> > >Pin Interactive AB
> > >:: Digital Culture Analysis :: Tools :: Worlds

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com