[games_access] E for All

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue May 22 18:06:03 EDT 2007

Thank you Michelle I got your instant message but came back to my computer
late.  Excellent news.  I don't think I'll have money to come out for that
I'm saving up for GDC 2008.  I'm really hoping for the games for health
conference again to really score big on that one.  In Baltimore.  :-)

Thank you for thinking of me.
Robert