[games_access] Steam?

Ioo ioo at ablegamers.com
Fri May 25 11:20:57 EDT 2007

We use steam at work when we play Counter Strike. It is a 2 fold system,
it is a way for game makers to distribute games in digital download
form. It also hosts or allows you to host servers for others to connect
to in the steam network. Many, I would dare to say most, of the games it
has are FPS and LAN friendly games. (for the record they also work like
spam light. It WANTS to always run at startup (you can disable that) and
push game "news" (adverts) to you. It is not 50 a day, but it can be
intrusive if you do not go and tamp it down.)

So the steam software is just like any windows software. Each game has
it's own issues.

.mark
AbleGamers.com