[games_access] Automated Meeting Reminder?

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Tue May 29 20:54:48 EDT 2007

I think it should be up to every to set their own calendars when a
meeting will be. I'll admit, I didn't have my calendar setup or any
reminder system in place because I really couldn't keep up with all
the different proposed times, I didn't know what was decided upon.
This is one of those things that would be great to have on our GA
website.

-Reid