[games_access] Automated Meeting Reminder?

Barrie Ellis barrie.ellis at oneswitch.org.uk
Wed May 30 02:46:50 EDT 2007

Perhaps with our meetings we could have the times up on the web-site, with
an agenda. When people turn up - it could be agreed there who would like to
take control of summarising the meetings to then up-load to the wiki /
e-mail to someone to up-load to the wiki?

People should be able to add things to the meeting agenda's too in an 'any
other business' section.

Hardly radical I realise - but could be very helpful to members.

Barrie
www.OneSwitch.org.uk