[games_access] RobertFlorio Washington Post story andvideointerview. Available.

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 30 17:32:06 EDT 2007

Yeah, they interviewed me a while back to ask what your role in the SIG was and what the SIG was when they were about to come to your house. But it's not important that I'm mentioned or the SIG (we do what we can and in the editing process things that don't flow into the story that they are telling can get cut) -- it's important that the issue we're all behind is mentioned!! And what a great angle to move from -- VA hospitals and the need for accessible games and just plain games in general for positive psychology's sake for veterans who have been injured!

And, on the side, Reid...the lack of [cc] in these online media bits is really getting me annoyed (unless I missed it?). And I'm not even hearing impaired!

Michelle