[games_access] RobertFlorio Washington Post story and video interview. Available.

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed May 30 17:11:54 EDT 2007

Cool! I also liked the Walter Reed article...although they didn't
mention (or maybe I missed it?) how many wounded soldiers might have
been influenced by the US Army's War Game (my question stems from did
a game like that prepare people well enough for real injuries/death?
Ok, so imagine nothing really does but it's always something that
bugged me about that game). I imagine that Mike might also find a
story there as well. I'll ping him.

One thing I'm getting increasingly annoyed at is the lack of closed
captioning on these news sites!!! And I'm not even hearing impaired!

Michelle