[games_access] top-secret update. Saturday 2:30 p.m. Pacific time David Perry meeting.

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Thu May 31 19:27:53 EDT 2007

We are having another chat meeting this time 100 people maximum, get there
early, David Perry and Russell in charge of the game will answer our
questions live verbally as we type them in.

If you're signed into top-secret come join us check out the announcements
threads for information.

If you're signed and also we now have an entire map to map out progress and
all of the steps.  Check out the announcements threads.

The web site below to join and find out more.

Read also Roberts community spotlight involvement interview as one of the
leading members in the game's progress.  Link is below.  Also check out some
of the other spotlights.
http://www.videogameteam.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&i
d=90&Itemid=1

Homepage information.  Joining.