[games_access] A simpler tack

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Tue Nov 6 19:00:52 EST 2007

I forgot to complement about the idea for consulting company.  It sounds
like one of those things that I completely do not understand but makes
people a lot of money because people come for you for ideas don't rely on
you to make it happen.  That's really funny cool it sounds like one of those
things that you watch in the movies were a guy in a cowboy hat sits down at
the airport and rich as can be an out of curiosity asking him what he did
and he said something like this "I created a company that goes to other
companies, which hires employees for those companies, and in return the
company is the third party employs these people, bring them people back to
me, and then I find them jobs and then they go out and start their own
company and then I find them jobs and help them find software things like
that."  I always laugh when I hear that I'll find myself scratching my head
laughing thinking, what the hell does that mean?lol

Robert