[games_access] Fwd: IBM, Accessibility & Second Life on radio 4

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:37:39 EST 2007

I see what you are asking now. :) I thought you
were referring to Second Life/Linden more than
IBM.

I agree, they have probably been influenced by
some of us in some way -- it's harder to get
donations back for knowledge that was available
for free but that doesn't mean we can't try or
it's can't be done. Just takes more strategy.

Michelle