[games_access] Games for Health to Invest in Games Accessibility

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Fri Nov 16 13:23:02 EST 2007

I would not spend money on an office.  I think it's better invested
in ever more capable Web services and presence.

If there needs to be a phsyical locus then it should be at a university.

More and more people are running virtual organizations - that's the
high-tech way now we shouldn't be old school with bricks and mortor.

- Ben