[games_access] Games for Health to Invest in Games Accessibility

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Nov 17 14:01:50 EST 2007

I know that I was suggesting that the best way to build the tools is through
experience which is building a game.  Have to hire the people to build the
tools also isn't that how you get things done I don't think we have
currently any real set up that people would devote their time to build
tools.  If they can they would be the only people because it's limited
stumbling over people with that talent in this online group here.

Unless there's a different way how do you get the people to build the tools?

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by reducing the cost of making games more
accessible...  If what we do is create the avenue for people to pick up and
go with what we create I think we are selling ourselves short on a market
that we would be selling out on.

Somehow collaboration with the better I think getting companies to work with
us with their teams having those companies build schools with our experience
somehow and contributing a portion of sales or a small fee to our fun or
something.  I don't know it just seems like selling out would be waste a lot
of hard work.  If it's different please explain not want to get something
wrong.

Cool thanks for taking a look at that documentary.  As soon as I have the
complete package I can e-mail a link to it to be viewed.

Robert