[games_access] Research questions about games helping veterans

Robert Florio arthit73 at cablespeed.com
Sat Nov 17 19:33:40 EST 2007

Reid.  Those are great questions.  A good way to think about the
alternative.  Again another reason to look into this.  I'd really love to
team up with someone to find out really what the issue is and how best to
serve it.

I can relate to my own depressive means when I lost all my function and
feeling but three months later some feeling in function came back but I
definitely was suicidal even though,lol, I couldn't move a darn thing even
if I wanted to do something about it.  I can definitely relate in the first
thing I looked for was videogames but the rehab department had them but did
not have away from me to play.  I remember for seven months that was the
only thing I thought about that really got me inspired.  So I really can
relate to these guys I'd love to do it any ideas on getting started?

Robert