[games_access] Start a fund-raising cause on Facebook? RE: games_access Digest, Vol 41, Issue 36

Ben Sawyer bsawyer at dmill.com
Mon Nov 19 11:20:38 EST 2007

FWIW... my thought was to loop these types of direct to people
efforts in once we get the news out about our funds and then wrap it
in a call for individuals to match the donation via paypal, etc. So I
think this is a great idea but I think it'd be more effective if it's
done as an appeal to match our gift that way people see it as a
bigger cause and it has stronger messaging provided to it. Some of
the various Presidential campaigns have done this sort of match
appeal to great effectiveness.

I would just do it after we hit up some other big players first.

- Ben