[games_access] Still Here

hinn at uiuc.edu hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Nov 19 18:25:32 EST 2007

Yeah my preferred deadline for finishing my PhD stuff has now had to moved to March thanks to all things health and committee related. Oh well. I'll be glad when the all-nighters go down to once a week rather than being every other day...

So I know all about the business. Yet...I must not care that I'm swamped and have no life outside the PhD and the SIG at the moment...I must say...what's this thing I hear called "beer"? ;)

Michelle