[games_access] Research questions about games helping veterans

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Nov 20 01:16:02 EST 2007

a twist on this would be to use games for Iraq civilian refugees too
- Sweden receives 50% of all Iraq refugees in Europe so Sweden could
be a good starting point for such development. Sweden gets about 5
million USD from the EU for this.

This way Iraq civilians and soldier vets can meet and learn to know
each other in a game.

Also, learning English through chatting in a game could be one way to
reach at least the young refugees, and help them integrate in the
European society.

/Thomas