[games_access] GDC 2008: VERY Bad News

Reid Kimball reid at rbkdesign.com
Tue Nov 27 15:44:43 EST 2007

While this is isn't the ideal situation it's not a total loss for the
group and we have to work within our resources to do the best we can.

If only three of us can come, then I suggest we don't bring any
hardware accessories. Instead, let's create flyer's and brochures
about the accessories. Maybe even produce videos of people using them.

I also recommend that because we are a smaller group this year, we try
to have personal meetings with game developers to talk about how we
can help them.

-Reid