[games_access] same proposal in multiple tracks

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 1 03:17:23 EDT 2007

I did that on purpose but I'm willing to concede that it might be
"too" alike. I like the title switch. I am letting them know about
Austin because it's the same review crew (or close enough) for the
audio track so I think they will understand what we're going for
(once I finish typing...answering emails right now to everyone
writing is essential...but it's also slowing my writing down!!