[games_access] same proposal in multiple tracks

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 1 04:02:26 EDT 2007

Cool! We should do the same for E for All. Ok, we don't have much
time for planning but we can practice our networking skills there
because we don't have talks to give. So we probably need to decide if
we are going to use our current top ten due to the time crunch or if
a new flier can be made up asap so it can go to the printer.

I just replied with a little bit that can probably be added to that
wiki page. I will definitely add to it as soon as proposal gate is
over. :D

Michelle