[games_access] Final Edits Before GDC Submission

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 1 08:18:26 EDT 2007

Hi All,

So here we are...less than 17 hours before the proposal deadline.
I've been working most of the night on my own proposals for the SIG
(still working...it's getting weird around here ;) )

If you are involved in one or all or any of the following proposals,
please let me know as soon as possible when you have looked at your
proposal for the last time so that I can sweep through with final
edits and tweaks and submit the final version.

In fact...tell me ASAP WHEN you think you WILL have this done by so I
can better plan the day. If you've done all you can, just let me know
and I'll finish it up.

Please...try not to do your final touches at 11pm NYC time...that
will probably kill me.

Ok, these are the proposals that I'm unsure of whether or not people
have just said "enough already" or are planning to make more changes
today:

     *  Selling more games by adding CC (Business and Management
Track/20 Minute Lecture with Reid/Eelke)

     * Creating Dynamic Closed Captioning Systems (Programming
Track/60 Minute Lecture with Reid + TBA -- note were you able to
contact your colleague at HL2?)

     * Turning Gamers Into Jedis Using Creative And Accessible Design
Tools (Design Track/60 Minute Lecture with Thomas/Eelke)

     * 10 Key Points To Game Accessibility (Design Track/60 Minute
Lecture with Michelle/Richard/Dimitris)

Thanks!