[games_access] GDC deadline in less than 8 hours and help is needed!

Eitan Glinert glinert at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 1 17:51:57 EDT 2007

I'm changing parts of my submission so that it doesn't overlap as much as
it did before. I'm going to focus a bit more on the rapid development end,
the wiimote-flash interactions, etc. Hope that helps!
Eitan