[games_access] E for All fliers

d. michelle hinn hinn at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 3 14:02:16 EDT 2007

Ok...E for All!

Before we get too far in planning out the flier for GDC in
February...we have E for All in two weeks. And I need to make
THOUSANDS of copies, I've been advised. So it's gotta be something
that's, say, no bigger than half the size of an 8.5 x 11 inch piece
of copy paper (So we can get two fliers out of every copy).

What should we have on this, remembering that this show is aimed at
CONSUMERS -- the gamers we need to join with us to show the
developers that we are strong in numbers and if they make games more
accessible then here are the gamers that they could be selling a lot
of copies to and more as those gamers spread the word because they
can now play them.

Brainstorming welcome! We have a wiki page for that that Reid set up
where you can also contribute your ideas to at:

http://www.igda.org/wiki/GASIG_E_for_All_2007

But of course if you have trouble getting logged in to edit it, you
should feel free to send your ideas to the list or to me directly
(hinn at uiuc.edu) and I can put it on the wiki.

Thanks!!