[games_access] GDC deadline in less than 8 hours and help isneeded!

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Mon Oct 1 18:01:52 EDT 2007

OK I've made some minor edits, most notably I changed, in the
extended abstract, "discuss" to "show examples" since I think that is
more what we are going to do, and running examples tend to attract
developers more than just discussion

apart from that I think the text answers to all of the questions asked.

/Thomas