[games_access] GDC deadline in less than 8 hours and help isneeded!

Eelke Folmer eelke.folmer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:57:39 EDT 2007

Hi Michelle,

I'm swamped with teaching as usual but if anything needs any direct
attention I can help out after 8.15 PM PCT

cheers Eelke

On 10/1/07, Thomas Westin <thomas at pininteractive.com> wrote:
> OK I've made some minor edits, most notably I changed, in the
> extended abstract, "discuss" to "show examples" since I think that is
> more what we are going to do, and running examples tend to attract
> developers more than just discussion
>
> apart from that I think the text answers to all of the questions asked.
>
> /Thomas
>
> 1 okt 2007 kl. 23.46 skrev Thomas Westin:
>
> > Hi Michelle
> >
> > I'm not certain exactly what you refer to with flesh out, but I can
> > read through the Jedi thing once more and see if I can improve some
> > things.
> >
> > Kind regards
> > Thomas
> >
> > 1 okt 2007 kl. 23.26 skrev d. michelle hinn:
> >
> >> So we have a lot left to tune up and flesh out before we can turn
> >> in most of the proposals. Is anyone out there able to help? I know
> >> Reid's on the case too.
> >>
> >> I've already been informed that the curriculum panel that already
> >> went into the system will be automatically rejected because the
> >> education people aren't associating at all with GDC...So we're
> >> already down one and we've got 9 more to push through in the hopes
> >> that we'll get some accepted so that we actually get those GDC
> >> pass thingees that let us in. Remember...an expo pass for a booth
> >> only lets us into the expo. And a lot of our institutions won't
> >> pay for us to go to GDC and not give a talk. So if your name is
> >> attached to any of the proposals help make sure it gets wrapped up
> >> or it won't make it in. The server is SLOW on top of it so it's
> >> taking me about 30 minutes to turn in each proposal...
> >>
> >> Michelle

Eelke Folmer                           Assistant Professor
Department of CS&E/171
University of Nevada              Reno, Nevada 89557
Game interaction design        www.helpyouplay.com