[games_access] GDC...The Proposal Post Mortem

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Tue Oct 2 15:27:04 EDT 2007

and a big THANK YOU to you Michelle for all the hard work you put
into this, I'm amazed by your energy, just remember to take care and
relax now

and yes, I haven't forgot about the CD upload, will take care of that
tomorrow when I'm at the university. By the way, the files on the CD;
perhaps some of them need to be updated, many are 2 years old soon

/Thomas