[games_access] E for All and GDC booths

Thomas Westin thomas at pininteractive.com
Wed Oct 10 15:38:17 EDT 2007

Hi Michelle,

ouch, 1200 dollars...

I have another idea:

Why don't ask for donations in the booth? Put a note in the booth and
explain why

And / or charge 10 USD for the SIG CD in the booth? Each CD with a
simple cover and label cost perhaps 1 USD in direct costs, giving you
9 USD back.  People could also pay more for it if they wish of
course. I think a 100 CDs is reasonable to sell, giving you most of
it back.

Or give the CD as a bonus to those who donate 10 USD or more

/Thomas